Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11 Jarvis Creek Way, Hilton Head Island
Enjoy the fantastic marsh and live oak view and very open floor plan in friendly Jarvis Creek Club. Extended back porches on both levels, screened on the main floor. Upgraded kitchen features granite countertops, large island, and 42" upper cabinets. 9 ft. smooth ceilings. Fiber cement siding and shakes. This 2012 home is located in a favorite serene area of the community. Spacious garage for 2+ cars. Gated community w/pool, close to beaches. Get ready to entertain!
- MLS #360284
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,018
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeFull Size
- Style1st Elevated
- AmenitiesComm Pool
- ParkingGarage - 3 Car+
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock/Stucco, Composite Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBack Porch, Paved Drive, Screens, Hurricane Protect, Screened Porch
- Lot Description0.08
- Courtesy of
Dunes Real Estate
- Address11 Jarvis Creek Way
- AreaHH/Off Plantation
- SubdivisionSpanish Wells Road
- CityHilton Head Island
- Zip Code29926
- InteriorCarpet, Manufac/Wood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Smooth Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven Self-Cleaning, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric Heat, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis only and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. © 2017 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved. Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by, Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc.